Help finding an occupational therapist

Please visit:
our on-line directory of independent occupational therapists

If you require further assistance in finding an independent occupational therapist, please call:
Professional Practice Enquiries Service, Royal College of Occupational Therapists
020 7450 2330

RCOT Specialist Section - Independent Practice contacts for occupational therapists

For advice on starting up in independent practice and/or help with joining RCOT Specialist Section - Independent Practice or on an existing membership, please contact:

Sophie Lederer

Alternatively, please feel free to contact any of the following, as appropriate:


Lin Henry

National Executive Committee (NEC)
If you would like to contact one of our NEC members then please email Sophie Lederer, Coordinator, and your email will be forwarded accordingly.

Regional Network
If you would like to contact either the Regional Network Lead or any of the Regional Contacts, then please follow this link for email addresses:
regional contacts